Today is the last Sunday before my first interview. Firstly i was bit nervous, thinking about The interviewer. I expect that he would ask me to speak about myself. So i started asking myself a set of questions and derived answers on a piece of paper. The following are the set question i screwed myself:
- My name?
- Current status (Educational background) ?
- Why did i chose this domain (Ex: computer science) ?
- What are my technical interests from childhood?
- What are my strengths? [note : never try to express your weaknesses]
- About family ? (Short and brief)
using those derived answers i framed a few sentences in order to express myself.
Now i’m bit confident.